Peanut Fudgy Brownies - Perfect Dense and Rich Texture - Vegan, Gluten Free, Whole Food Plant Based!


*Peanut Fudgy Brownies*
1/4c cocoa (I argue it needs more coz it was pretty light in colour, but not really!)
1/2t baking soda
1/2c oat flour
1 TB flax meal
1TB macca powder (optional i'd think?)
1/2c peanut butter
1c apple puree (blend apple with enough water)
1t cinnamon
1t vanilla
1/2c chopped dates
5 drops hazelnut stevia
(I would love to add in some molasses, to darken and for complexity of flavour, I have not tried it though!)
1tb carob
chopped nuts optional (I didnt add any)


You can taste the raw batter and adjust. My guess is any ingredient <1 TB wont be noticed if u miss. Substitutions should be easy enough.
The frosting i didn't measure out, but it was about 1c chopped avocado with 1 TB each cocoa and carob and peanut butter, and enough soy milk to blend with a few drops of stevia. It made a bit extra, so you could prob go for 1/2c avo or 2/3c.
Mix dry ingredients, then wet. Combine. Pour in a brownie pan.
bake 175C for 40m+ until down to ur liking. Poke it. I think it took me over 50m?? Felt like forever, haha! (don't it always?!)



Comments